Happy Monday ya’ll!! Today I am moving SLOWWW because we had Brayden’s 1st Birthday Baby Shark Party this past weekend and I am BEAT! His Birthday is actually this week on Thursday June 13th and I am in AWE that he is turning ONE!! It’s crazy and I am pretty much a basket-case right now! I am coming to grips with the fact that he isn’t a Baby anymore and that’s so HARD!! Ok, I feel better sharing that with ya’ll, so let’s get started on the ACTUAL reason for today’s post… PACKING for the BEACH for a WEEK with an infant! First of all, can I just give props to Moms with multiple kids!! My goal with this trip was pack as light as possible and we still ended up with a Tahoe full of stuff, but honestly we used what we took! So here’s a list of the items I am so glad we took and we ACTUALLY USED! I will then finish up with a boutique of outfits and swimsuits (boy and girl versions) that we love!
- Graco Pack N Play – this is the one we have and love! It is easily transported! Brayden played in this every morning while I had my coffee because my grandmother’s house is NOT BABYPROOF so it was my way of containing him and he actually enjoyed it!
2. Motorola Baby Monitor – This is our one and only monitor and we love it! It’s easily packable as well as easy to setup anywhere!
3. Lightspeed Pop Up Cabana Tent – Such a GREAT tent, so easy and perfect for little ones to nap in the shade!
5. Baby Boy Hat – LOVE this hat so much and Brayden did not try to take it off!
6. RuggedButts Swim Outfit – LOVEEE these, worth every penny!!
7. Munchin Weighted Cups – I always have Brayden water wherever we go and we love this no-spill cups!
8. Bose Bluetooth Speaker – We love to carry our bluetooth speakers everywhere especially the beach! This is a great one and has great sound and perfect for Father’s Day!
9. Yeti Hopper Flip 12 Cooler – we got this awesome carry cooler for Christmas and yes it soo pricey, but ya’ll it kept everything super cold ALL DAY long and no ice melted!
I have found so many fun swimsuits for both boys and girls and infants and toddlers alike! I have linked all of these items above as well as tons of fun swim option below in a shoppable boutique! All you have to do is click the item and it will take you right to purchase! If you guys have something that YOU LOVE let me know! I love to know what ‘veteran moms’ have and find helpful! Happy Monday!
Shop the Post