Hey guys!! Hope you all are having a fantastic week! On today’s blog post I wanted to share my top baby registry must haves! I spent lots of time going in stores and talking with lots of friends and some of you guys to see what you all loved and today I wanted to share a few of my favorites that are available at eBay!!! eBay has always been one of my favorite retailers! In fact, I have had an eBay account since I was 18 years old and my first designer Kate Spade handbag was from them and I wore it for YEARS! eBay has always been one of my shopping resources so I was extra thrilled when I realized how much they had to offer in the baby department!
If you are new to eBay, they have practically any item you can imagine/want! Lots of my friends were thrilled to see 81% of eBay items are brand new available to ‘Buy Now’ or ‘New In Box!’ Whenever I shop on eBay I 9 times out of 10 do a ‘Buy it Now’ piece so I can have the item immediately! Also, an added bonus is over 50% of items SHIP FREE so you can’t go wrong there!
I wanted to take some time today to share 5 items that I have/registered for that I am loving and all of them are available on eBay!!!
- Uppababy Vista Stroller – This stroller is a DREAM! After ‘test-driving’ so many different brands I hands down had to have the Uppababy! All of the Uppababy strollers are great! I loved this Cruz stroller, but because we are going to hopefully have a second baby not too far from this one I was sold on the fact that the Vista was able to have two children in it! This stroller had so many configurations it was INCREDIBLE! I also can’t talk enough about how lightweight and easy it was to push! I am SOLD!! I got the color: Henry which is a silvery/blue tone (pictured above). I chose the ‘Henry’ color because it also had the brown handles instead of black and I really liked that contrast! I also registered for an additional ‘rumble’ seat for baby two in case for some reason it was not available so I wanted to link that HERE as well!
- Ergobaby 360 Carrier – Ok, so to say I was at a loss for a baby carrier as to which one to pick, I was! My sister in law and friends helped me make this decision without a hitch! This carrier is made to fit a newborn (with an easy insert) and then grows with baby by removing the insert! I love the way this one clips around you and feels very stable and keeps the baby’s head supported! I honestly can’t wait to wear this without little nugget inside around the house to get things done or just to walk!
- Britax Back seat Mirror – This was a little item I almost let slip through my mind and wanted to make sure you all have it! It is a mirror to attach to the car seat so you can see baby and baby can see you while they are turned facing the rear of the car! I love watching my little niece wave and make faces at me through this mirror on our rides to lunch or out shopping!
- Miracle Blanket – Swaddling…. I don’t know if it’s because I am a first time mom, but the idea of swaddling makes me a tad anxious! I am so worried I won’t do it correctly so I can’t wait to try out this swaddle that pretty much makes swaddling ‘fool-proof!’ I love that products are made with both baby and mommy and I can’t wait to see how this one works!
- Medela Breast Pump – Ok, so I am sooo new to breast pumps and what to get! My goal is to breastfeed so having the help from other moms as to what pump is best/works great is so important and I have heard great things about Medela! The breast pump is almost $100 cheaper on eBay than it was at another retailer so if you are in the market for Medela pumps or parts, you definitely should check out eBay!
These are just a few of my TOP PICKS for baby and I hope to have an extensive list soon for you guys! Also, this will be the first year I get to celebrate Mother’s Day (Sunday May 18th ;)) and eBay is the perfect shopping destination for all of those amazing women on your list! Not only does eBay have baby products/supplies, but they have amazing designer fashion for Mom so make sure to grab something now!
I hope you all enjoyed this baby registry roundup as much as I did sharing! I hope you all will take some time to check-out eBay for those special ‘little Mama’s’ you are purchasing for or even for yourself! Hope you all will have a fantastic day! XOXO!
** Thank you to eBay for sponsoring this post!
Shop the Post: