August here in NC is HOTT HOOTT HOOTTTT! It’s also a month where retailers are clearing out the crisp white pants and sundresses and replacing them with wines tones, outerwear and boots! I don’t know if you are like me, but I get sooo excited to buy the new season coming out, I especially LOVE Fall clothing! I love the cozy oversized sweaters, jeans and jackets! There is something about Fall that always gives me all the FEELS! The crisp mornings, hot drinks and booties are all a girl needs 🙂 Ok, I have to stop now because it’s 80 degrees and humid outside! So today I wanted to take some time to share some transitional pieces that you can buy now, wear now and later! So, many of you know the Nordstrom Sale was in July and just ended, but with the start of this SALE I got so many items I wanted to wear now because I am so antsy! So I am going to share a few of my favorite ideas for mixing in those Fall pieces early and still looking weather appropriate
- Pair a faux leather jacket with lace cami, shorts and heels for a night out
- Pair those new open toe booties with shorts and a tee for a relaxed day out and about with the girls.
- Pair a faux suede jacket with that little sun dress for date night dinner ( Restaurants get so cold at night!)
- Don’t pack up those shorts, you can pair them with tights as the weather cools down and pair with a long sleeve blouse.
- Wear faux leather leggings now with a graphic tee, heels and colorful bag.
- Denim skirts are not only for summer, you can pair them with crop tops now, but you can add in your silk long sleeve blouse for Fall (Denim is ALWAYS in!)
- Wear your distressed denim now with slides and tees and later with suede jackets and over the knee boots.
I am sharing some of my current favorite transitional pieces including the ones above in this shoppable boutique! All you have to do is click the item you like and it takes you right to purchase! Let me know your favorites!
Transitional Fall Outfits: