Today is my BIRTHDAY and I am officially 27! Twenty-seven is such an in between age right smack dab between 25 and 30. I can honestly say, that at 27, I am more confident and secure in who I am as a woman (although I have so far to go) and I am learning to BE ME! With that being said, I thought it would be fun to share with you all 27 pieces of advice that I have found to be true and that I hold near and dear. So here they are:
- Start each day with prayer! Prayer works miracles!
- Read the Bible
- Take time to compliment at least 3 people each day!
- Support local businesses
- Learn something new each day, challenging yourself is ALWAYS a good idea
- Take time each day to unplug and truly take in the world around you, there are some pretty amazing things you will miss always scrolling on your phone
- “Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.” – Baz Luhrmann Sunscreen Song
- Always take off your makeup at night, no matter how tired you are!
- Red lipstick is ALWAYS a good idea!
- Wear Sunscreen
- Buy the most comfortable largest couch you can accommodate in your space
- Be slow to speak and quick to listen
- Don’t be afraid of failure, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
- Winged eyeliner will change your life
- Pilates will lift your butt, spirit and make you longer and leaner (and who doesn’t want that?)
- You are only Responsible for Yourself and Your Actions, You can’t Control Others
- Wear moisturizer, I don’t care if you are 12 or 99… YOU will “Thank” me later 😉
- “Don’t waste your time on jealousy; Sometimes you’re ahead, Sometimes You’re behind. The race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.” – Baz Luhrmann Sunscreen Song
- Find something you LOVE and DO IT
- Laugh and Do It Often… Laughter truly is the BEST Medicine
- Get your rest, BEAUTY SLEEP DOES exist!
- Always say, “Yes” to dessert, Life is Short, HAVE THE CAKE
- Don’t smoke!
- SING! It makes the heart happy
- Give Back! I can promise you that by helping someone less fortunate than you, you will be the one blessed!
- BE YOU, there will NEVER be another YOU!
I believe every day is a chance to learn something NEW! I also believe that no matter how hard it may seem , FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!
I would also like to take a second to, ‘Thank You,’ all for your love and support as I have begun this new fun journey of Blogging. I would not be able to do what I am doing without your support! I hope each and every one of you has an AMAZING Christmas! I hope you all get a chance to spend quality time with your family and loved ones! This truly is the MOST AMAZING TIME OF YEAR!
With Warmest Wishes and Love,